RBI Assistant Eligibility:
Age Limit (as on December 1, 2019)
Candidates age must be between 20 and 28 years
Candidates must have been born not earlier than December 2, 1991 and not later than December 1, 1999 (both days including).
the upper age limit will be relaxed as under the follwoing conditions
Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST) - 5 years of relaxation
Other Backward Classes (OBC)- 3 years of relaxatation
Persons with Disabilities - (PWD) - By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates).
- Candidates must have knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
Paper Pattern for Prelim
- Total time allowed: 2 hours
- Total number of questions: 100 questions.
- No sectional time limit.
- Total time allowed: 135 minutes
- Total question: 200 questions
- There is sectional time limit for each section.
- One can’t switch between sections.
|S No.||Number of Question||Marks||Duration|
Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
After selection from the main examination, candidates will have to take a language proficiency test (LPT). The test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Refer Annex-IV of the official notification released). A candidate who is not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
Reading Comprehension, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, Word Meanings, Cloze Test, One Word Substitution, Sentence Rearrangement, Sentence Completion, Phrases, Active and Passive Voice
Time and Distance, Time and Work, HCF and LCM, Simple and Compound Interest, Problems on Trains, Average, Probability, Assumptions and conclusion, Permutation and Combination, Pipes& Cistern, Number System, Geometry, Mensuration, Percentage, Algebra and Trigonometry.
Number Series, Blood Relations, Analogy, Odd Man Out, Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Directions Based Concept, Row Arrangements, Symbols, Statement Reading and understanding
Languages, Basic Hardware and Software, History of Computers, Devices, Viruses and Hacking.
Current World News, Current India News, Geography Concepts, History Concepts, Political Science, Banking Awareness, RBI Terms, Emoluments and Other Benefits, Acts and Laws related to Bank (RBI)