TO START WITH NDA PREPARATIONS - CLICK HERE
for latest exam notifications click here
NDA EXAM DETAILS
The eligibility criteria of NDA has been prescribed by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). NDA eligibility criteria includes age limit, nationality, educational qualification and physical standard. In order to be eligible for recruitment, exam candidates have to fulfill the eligibility conditions. According to NDA 2018 eligibility criteria, applicant’s age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years. Candidates who have appeared or are appearing in 10+2/HSC examination are eligible to fill NDA application form. Only male unmarried candidates who are citizens of India are eligible for applying as per NDA eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
For Further details of eligibility click here
NDA Exam Pattern
Details of exam pattern of NDA exam:
- Exam Duration:The duration of the examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Type of Question:The question paper will be objective type questions.
- Paper:The NDA exam consists of 2 papers i.e. Mathematics and General Ability.
- Total Marks:The Mathematics paper contains 300 marks while General Ability test holds 600 marks. The written test will be of total 900 marks.
- Negative Marking:For every incorrect response, 0.33 marks will be deducted as negative marking in the examination.
- SSB Interview:After clearing the written test, candidates have to go through the SSB Interview. The interview process will have total 900 marks.
- Language:The question paper of Mathematics and PART B of General Ability test will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- The written examination of NDA 2018 is structured as follows:
|General Ability Test (Section-1: English)||200|
|General Ability Test (Section-1: General Knowledge)||400|
Syllabus of NDA exam is divided into two sections, i.e. Mathematics and General Ability. For better preparations, students should prepare as per the syllabus prescribed for the exam. Here we have mentioned the detailed NDA 2018 syllabus:
Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and Differential equations, Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions, Probability, Algebra, Vector Algebra, Matrices and Determinants: Types of Matrices, Determinant of a matrix, Statistics.
General Ability Syllabus:
This section comprises of two parts, i.e. Part A & Part B. The part A contains topics like English vocabulary, Grammar and usage, comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English. Part B comprises of different topics from General Knowledge, Chemistry, Physics, General Science, History, Current Events & Geography.
For More details on Syllabus - click here
Latest Dates -
|Releasing of notification||6th June 2018|
|Online application started||6th June 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd July 2018 (6:00 PM)|
|Admit Card available from||One or two weeks before the commencement of exam|
|Exam Date||9th September 2018|
|Result announced||October 2018|
Click - Previous Year Question Paper
Click - online NDA Test Series
Click - Download NDA Notes