FOR LATEST CURRENT AFFAIRS AND ARTICLES RELATED TO NDA EXAMS - CLICK HERE
NDA EXAM Details
Candidate must be a citizen of India
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: Pass certificate in 10+2 exams via recognized board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: Candidates should have passed Class 12th exam in the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Age Limit :
- It should be clearly noted that only unmarried male candidates, who are not born earlier than July 2, 2001 and not later than July 1, 2004 are eligible to appear for NDA 1 Exam.
- For NDA 2 2020, candidates must be born between January 2, 2002 and January 1, 2005.
- Married candidates and female candidates are ineligible to apply for NDA Exam.
- The date of birth mentioned in the application must be the same as that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- In short, candidates should be between the age of 16.5 years and 19.5 years to be eligible for the exam.
NDA Eligibility Criteria 2020 for Physical Fitness
There are certain requirements pertaining to the physical fitness or features that must be fulfilled by the candidate at the time of submitting NDA Application forms.
- The NDA eligibility criteria would vary slightly according to the post for which the candidate is applying.
- It must be understood that if a candidate has resigned or withdrawn from any of the training academies of the Armed Forces, on disciplinary grounds, he will not be considered eligible to apply for NDA 2020.
- It must be noted that candidates studying in Class 11 are not eligible for appearing in NDA 2020 1 or 2.
- Those candidates who have failed INSB / PABT earlier will not be considered eligible for recruitment in the Air Force.
- Those candidates, who are currently studying in Class 12 at the time of application, must submit proof of passing the exam by the deadline. Requests for extending the due date would not be entertained on any grounds.
- It must also be noted that the candidates who have been debarred by the Ministry of Defence from holding any type of Commission in the Defence Services will be considered ineligible for admission to the exam.
|MATHEMATICS||Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Algebra, Integral Calculus & Differential equations, Logarithms and their applications, Statistics, Probability, Vector Algebra, etc.||120|
|ENGLISH||Grammar and Usage, Vocabulary, Comprehension, and cohesion.||50|
|GK||Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History, Geography, Current Events..||100|
|SUBJECT||NUMBER OF QUESTION||DURATION OF EXAM||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|MATHEMATICS||120||2.5 Hrs||300 Marks|
|GENERAL ABILITY TEST||150||2.5 Hrs||600 Marks|
|TOTAL||270||2.5 Hrs||900 Marks|
GENERAL ABILITY TEST SYLLABUS
|B -GENERAL KNOWLEDGE|